Wednesday, September 29, 2010

If I Built a Car


Another lucky library find and one of my oldest's favorite reads at this time is If I Built a Car by Chris Van Dusen. A ride in the old family car starts a young boy off imagining the kind of car he would design. Sure to hit home with any car loving children like my son. The sky's the limit with what this car of the future can do and the ocean too for that matter! Fun, colorful, rich illustrations with a retro feel accompany rhyming text about all the amazing features the boy would include in his car.

5 comments:

  1. This blog is awesome. I love book reviews, probably because I love books. I think I'll have to get this book for my nephews for Christmas. It sounds great.

    Thanks.

    New follower. I look forward to more reviews! :)

    www.aspiringmillionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by and following from the hop :)

    Crystal
    www.3PrincesandaPrincess2.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, boys and cars is a love affair that begins early I can vouch for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from Wednesday's Blog Hop and following you.

    www.thewhitewhimsies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you from MomsReview4You Blog hop. I'm a new follower! Going to have fun following this blog! I, too, am a lover of books!

    Misty
    thechaffins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete