Monday, June 7, 2010

CSN stores


I am very excited to share about CSN stores and the many, many products that they carry. I do almost all my shopping online these days, as shopping with two preschoolers can be challenging. I am amazed at the selection and variety that CSN stores carry. I spent some time looking for a sleeper sofa at csnsofas.com, as we are continuing to furnish our new home here. There's one by Rowe Furniture, the Dulaney Mini Mod Apartment Sleeper Sofa, that is so our style; modern clean lines, neutral color scheme. Take a look and let me know what you think?

I have the opportunity to review a product from CSN Stores here on my blog. I don't think I'll be able to review that sofa I mentioned but I am excited to have the chance to select something from their stores to share with you. Who knows maybe I'll even share about our home renovations/decorating projects on my blog someday...but for now I think I'll stick to reviews and books!

CSN stores has 200 + stores to shop at and some of my other favorite they have include: allmodern.com, cookware.com and of course toysandgamesonline.com just to highlight a few. Be sure to check back to see what I'm going to review and to learn more about CSN stores. I definitely recommend you check them out.

4 comments:

  1. Found you through Meet and Greet - am a new follower. Please visit my blog and follow.

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! :) I love a good review. Thanks for the visit today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, Michelle! I do like the clean lines of the sofa! Can't wait to check out the CSN stores more when I need to shop for things! How cool to get to review a product!
    I definitely think you should expand your blog topics to your home renovations, decorating, etc...with your design & architecture background, I know you have lots to teach us!
    You are doing SO great with your blog, GO Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by from iFellowship!! Looking forward to exploring your blog! Hope you have a great Wednesday!! =)

    Rachel
    www.a-steady-rain.com

    ReplyDelete